Spend Less Time Hiring And More Time Growing Your Business
Extra Help takes on all the responsibilities of hiring to assure your business will run more efficiently. We will recruit, interview, screen, place and even manage the entire reporting and paperwork process, from seasonal to recruiting permanent staff. By partnering with us, you’ll be able to spend less time on hiring issues and more time growing your business. Here’s how we help:
Recruiting & Interviewing – Based On Your Specifications
Extra Help will manage every aspect of the recruiting process, including advertising for your open positions. In addition to our internal staff, Extra Help employs full-time recruiters to conduct off-site recruiting to provide the best possible candidates for your openings. We also provide bilingual recruiting.
Once identified, recruits undergo an extensive interview process. Our recruiters go well beyond job description and work history. They take into consideration a candidate’s maturity, personality and whether they seem like a good fit for your company’s culture.
Screening – To Ensure Qualified Candidates
Pre-employment screening is critical to making sure the people you hire are both qualified and reliable. That’s why Extra Help provides extensive screening services. We conduct background checks, check references, administer drug screens (5 or 10 panel), and provide both clerical and industrial skills tests to verify the abilities of each candidate. Behavioral testing is performed upon request. Extra Help also runs recruits through E-Verify to confirm the legal status of its applicants.
Placement & Management – Makes Hiring Easy
Extra Help really does give you extra help. Not only can we handle the front-end placement of employees, we can handle the back, too. This will make life so much easier for you. Here are a few of the services we can perform on your behalf:
- Processing of payroll deductions and wage garnishments
- Create and maintain employee file and record keeping
- Generate and deliver payroll checks
- Provide electronic timekeeping systems
- Provide on-site supervisors when desired
- Issue year-end W-2 forms
- Pay all unemployment compensation, worker’s compensation insurance and all taxes as required by the state and federal governments
- Offer affordable health benefits programs for employees
- Assist with employee counseling or disciplinary action when necessary